Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Random Thoughts :-)

ShowHype: hype it up!
Hi all.. I'm back again this week! I know, it's a shock. I don't really have anything to say about the movies for right now, but some of the stuff I've been up to lately. How about that? Well... even if you don't want to hear it, you're going to because I'm going to write it here anyway.

I've been working out. Oh yeah. My guns feel the pain. Ok, so I don't really have guns but I decided that after more than a year of slacking off, I just can't take being a mess anymore. A lot of people say that I exaggerate, but it's not fun to have clothes that you used to be able to fit into... especially when you really like them. So I decided to do something about it. I admit it's tough to get motivated, but I actually find my time at the gym pretty fun right now. I kinda want to get a new iPod so that I can jam to some tunage while I'm there. Maybe an XM radio. I dunno, I enjoy both.

Moving this blog to wordpress soon. Do you guys have any thoughts on this one? The last blog that I saw moved to wordpress only survived a few weeks. I'm actually working on the customization of a theme that I purchased. You can check out the original theme, created by Brian Gardner. It's part of the Revolution package... and I really like it. I want to make it my own, but I admit that I'm no good at CSS and XHTML and have been breaking things more often than not. But it's all good... do you guys have anything you'd like to see on the new site? Of course, I don't even know who reads this anymore......

For those of you who used to read this and are just having a stop by... what caused you to stop reading? I think that part of the reason is that I don't post as much anymore. I just haven't had the time. Another thing is that I haven't been able to leave comments as much... not really much at all. I have been keeping track of a ton of blogs through my RSS reader. It's really a lifesaver for me, as I wouldn't be able to read as much without it. That's part of the reason why I kinda want a Kindle. That way I could read your blogs whenever! I also toyed with the idea of a wireless broadband card... so that I could post and comment more but:
  • It's too expensive.
  • I don't know how much I would use it.
I love hockey. And if you happen to be my girlfriend... you know this. I know that you put up a lot to be with me in this regard, but you know that I care about you too. It's just something that we'll work through, right babe? Anyway, I went out and watched the Bruins wipe the ice with Montreal today, and that made my night. And yes, I watched the Red Sox too.. saw Manny crank a couple of home runs. That always makes the night better.

Funny moment of the night. At the restaurant we were at, there were some girls there (in short skirts) promoting Killians Irish Red. For anyone who doesn't know, that's a type of beer. Well, we wanted to try it, but not right away. When we got to the third period, we decided to order a round. What did the waitress say?
"The Girls left already, you know?"
I laughed out loud. That was just... unbelievable. I wouldn't have minded the Tshirt they were giving away though.

Joe Thornton just missed a sure goal. I miss him playing for the Bruins.

My sister fell asleep and her rabbit is still loose in the room. Gotta go catch a bunny. Later folks! Man... that thing poops everywhere. And it ate some of it. Ew!!

1 Comments Posted!:

Anonymous said...

i don't recall blossom pooping everywhere