Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Movies This Weekend! 2/8/08

ShowHype: hype it up!
Hi everyone, I've been really busy lately and I'm hoping to recap it throughout my network of blogs throughout the remainder of the week. I've been to the Beanpot, watched the Superbowl, went TV Shopping, and watched another hockey game... lol.

I wanted to let you guys know what's coming out this week! I will update with more details tomorrow, but the major releases are:

Wild West Comedy Show - This one is a kind of comedy stage show with comedians picked by Vince Vaughn himself, star of such films as Dodgeball. They travel throughout the country, performing 30 shows in 30 days. This film chronicles their journey.

Fool's Gold - Starring Kate Hudson and Matthew McConnaghey. Trying to follow up on the success of their last collaboration, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, this pair plays a divorced couple that team up in order to find the missing treasure that they have always tried to find. Well, Matt M's character anyway. Judging from the commercials, this one seems to be pretty funny, and I admit I liked their last collaboration.

Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins - Woohoo, a Martin Lawrence movie! Ok, maybe I'm not that enthusiastic about it, but it could be good! This one definitely seems like it could have its moments, but then again, most movies appear to have moments when all you've seen is the trailer.

Woohoo! Not really. I don't really think these will do too well. Especially seeing as the Hannah Montana concert movie was number 1 last week.

I'll make predictions and give a little synopsis tomorrow.. right now I need to sleep. Too many late nights and tough losses. This blogger needs some rest.

Update: I no longer need rest, but am in need of a haircut. I also waited 3 hours for cable to be set up today. I have internet! In the new home anyway, look for me to become a much better blogger with updates! And a proper desk!

0 Comments Posted!: