Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, December 3, 2007

Get Your News through DigPortal

ShowHype: hype it up!
Well, that is if you're from the Greensboro area. They've got a nice, crisp looking website that looks to provide a lot of entertainment and local news. I know that that's what I'd like a website to be like in my area. It's actually a very nice looking site with a lot of information on the front page. It's pretty much a one stop wonder for people who are from the Winston-Salem, Greensboro area of North Carolina. I actually thought this was first about cigarettes, because that's what I normally associate with the name, but that's not the case! You definitely need to check out this website to see a nice design with a lot of information.

This post brought to you by DigPortal.

0 Comments Posted!: