Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, December 3, 2007

Box Office Report: November

ShowHype: hype it up!
November was a packed month for me, and I wish I had more time to do everything, but here is a little recap on how this month was for me!


My blog is worth $16,936.20.
How much is your blog worth?



I increased a bit over this past month!! My technorati ranking increased back to its previous level of 30, which I had before I picked up this domain name. Of course I am always looking for link exchanges, as long as the blogs are quality! Please let me know if you would like a link exchange. I usually try to comment on blogs that I have linked to, but I have been so busy lately that I haven't been able to. I'm going to try to do that again, and my feed reader should help! It's a great way to keep up with people's blogs!

I'd also like to thank you guys for letting me finally make it over 5000 hits on the sitemeter. It's been a great ride, and I hope that you guys have had fun with me. There's a lot more to come, and I know that there are some things that I wanted to write about and didn't get to yet. I have all these things in the back of my mind, so don't worry, I didn't forget about them!

Now for a famous blog for the month. These are always so tough to pick. I think I have a pretty good idea of one that I'd like to feature for this month though. I think he deserves it a lot. You might remember a past featured blog known as Blog Cabins. Well he's been doing really well, even being linked to the movie bible IMDB! He's started a great project known as the LAMB, which I am proud to be a part of. Fletch, congratulations on being featured again!

Check out the LAMB!!!!

Now I'd like to get those ideas to Fletch that I said I would but never got around to!
  • Set up a feed through feedburner so that we can all get updates when a new blog gets added to the Lamb!
  • Perhaps an email newsletter???
Good stuff. Also, my alexa ranking is now 1,293,486, which you can see at the bottom of the page. I'd like for that to increase, however, is there anything you'd like to hear about?? I'd love for you guys to see stuff that you like here, so just let me know and do my best to provide a post for you! That's all for now, gotta update on the other blogs in my network!

2 Comments Posted!:

matt said...

Hmmmm....I don't know about this, seems fishy.

Fletch said...

Wow, more LAMB and Blog Cabins love. Muchas gracias, Joe!

Will definitely set up the feedburner deal for the LAMB - great idea there. As for the email newsletter, I'm just not sure what all it would have in it for content, since outside of new LAMBs, I'm not sure what else I would include in it. If you have ideas, though, let me know...

According to that "worth" thing, I'm up over $28k. If only I believed those things...