Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This Blog Approved for All Audiences

ShowHype: hype it up!
Dating

JustSayHi - Free Personals



This is a good thing... I am after all.. geared towards all readers. :-) I apparently used the word crappy once in this blog. This is awesome, great for my blog especially since I write about movies. Got this from Mrs. Mandypoo!

5 Comments Posted!:

Calista*Was*Here said...

Hello Joen05!

Stop by to see how u doing.

Congrats! You've made it! 100! Great, I'm happy for you.

Wish you many interesting posts and busy, busy, busy traffic!

Bye

(like new header)

matt said...

Whatever...I saw some XXX ad at the bottom of the page.

Fletch said...

Ahahaha - I'm rated "R"

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

death (4x) b*tch (2x) whore (1x)


If this were the MPAA, I'd be fighting to the death. Death is a bad word?? B*tch is a female dog! That sh*t's PG all the way. ;)

Mandy said...

lol at Fletch's comment. Deadpoolite already posted his own reason why he shouldn't be R rated also. Glad to hear that you got your G rating though. ;o)

Oh, and there is something waiting for you on my site. Go see!

joen05 said...

@Calista, thank you very much! We miss you in the blogosphere. I still stop by in the hopes that you have changed your mind.

@Matt.. really? That should be a real moneymaker...

@Fletch.. that's awesome. I'll send people your way for more "explicit reviews". :-P

@Mandypoo, just stopped by your blog, thanks!