Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, October 15, 2007

100!

ShowHype: hype it up!
I've made it. 100 posts as of right now, and you've all made it with me. Thank you very much! I'm officially a #2 "Big Screen"! :-)

Pretty crazy looking prices huh. Can you imagine what it would be like if that were really $100 instead of me just messing it up? Things have changed a lot since I started. Here's some examples:

S, M, L Popcorns were $2.75, $3.75, and $4.75 when I started. They are now $4.50, $5.50 and $6.50. That is freakin crazy. I can't imagine paying those prices before, and they are so much higher now. I actually feel bad most of the time when I have to change up these prices, but I guess it provides me with a job? Maybe I can replace it with blogging, who knows, lol. I do little things like that image just to amuse myself. Maybe its not so funny now, but I laugh whenever I see it!

What else does $100 signify? When adsense pays you? hehe. I don't know if I've ever really stuck with anything this long before, besides working at the movies. I suppose that's why this blog has survived this long, through the trials and tribulations of the blogosphere. I should make a move about bloggers. I bet someone already has. This is turning into a Matt post, time to take it back on track.

With 100 also comes a new header for this page, I hope you like it! I'm going to be using my WeeMee to start spreading my "brand". Lots of things in development, and they'll allow me to focus this blog on movies, as I intended. I'm going to be using To Infiniti and Beyond to report on how I'm doing with affiliate programs and making money online. I'm going to be using Joe Likes it! for product reviews, tech news and product information. Intermission at Work will be used for movie reviews, my oh so fun customers, and any other cool things that might be going on in the world (Like my famous blogs! - gonna make that monthly). The sidebars will be cleaned up a bit so that its not so cluttered! Perhaps I am spreading myself a bit thin but I hope that I can keep it up, and that you will join me!

Thank you again for reading this blog, I really appreciate it! By the way I'm at almost 4000 pageviews! I know that's not as great as some of the huge blogs but I appreciate that nonetheless!

11 Comments Posted!:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on 100! I'll be there soon!

joen05 said...

Thanks, Skittle! Hope everything over there is going well!

matt said...

I'll never make it to 100.

joen05 said...

You really think so Matt? I think you'll definitely make it. Tons of people are reading your blog!

Deadpoolite said...

Congrats on the new header and on hitting the 100 posts mark! The header is ace! I am sure you can create a decent reading experience out of anything you put your mind to handle topic wise. Keep it up!

Wont be resuming normal commenting duties till this weekend since I am busy but I will bring on the commenting onslaught over at this blog eventually:)

Take care!

joen05 said...

Thanks DP! I'm glad you like the header too! It's good to know you don't need photoshop to make something nice :-)

I will be by for your all out attack!

Fletch said...

Congrats on the century mark, Joe! Keep up the good work. Also glad to see some more branding...gotta do that. :)

I'm pushing 200 myself - ought to be there within a month.

Mandy said...

Congrats on 100!!! And in paragraph #4 you used my coined phrase of "Matt Blog" so when you get your $100 from Adsense I expect my $5.00 to be forwarded straight to me...lol.

Seriosly though, keep up the good work!

joen05 said...

@Fletch, it's been a ton of fun, creating the headers and stuff for branding was much easier than I thought. Who knows, I might have more blogs popping up :-).

@Mandypoo, I will get that to you... seriously if I ever make it to $100. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats on 100 posts! :)

Valley Girl said...

Congrats on the big 1-0-0!