Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Problogger's Blog Contests!

ShowHype: hype it up!
Darren Rowse over at Problogger is celebrating the birthday of his blog by giving away over $54,000 in prizes! Makes his seem a bit better than my contest. hmph. One day Darren... one day. Anyway, he's giving away a ton of cool things, and while I usually don't enter contests, I'm pretty interested in some of the prizes.

To enter, you do have to create one blog entry (so don't worry about this blog being spammed by contest entries). This will be my blog entry. The prize for this entry is pretty awesome. It's two USB powered 20" LCDs made by DisplayLink. That would go great with the cinema display that I already have! I might even be interested in giving one away too in a contest if I win! Actually, I think I would do just that!

Anyway, if you are interested, head over to Problogger and check out his contest pages. I think it's a great place to read about blogging and also perhaps win something awesome! I hope one day I can have a blog as successful as that!

0 Comments Posted!: