Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, October 1, 2007

Let's Make Someone Famous: jleegirl!

ShowHype: hype it up!
Unfortunately, I'm late with this one this week, I don't know what happened! Well, I'm going with jleegirl this week, and her blog, It's All Good...Gossip!

I almost always take a browse at the headlines on this blog. I mean, Britney Loses Custody of Kids, Eva Longoria Sex Tape, are just a few of her recent headlines. Pretty racy huh? I also really like the daily feature that she has, Celebrity Anniversaries. That means you're pretty much guaranteed a nice tidbit from the entertainment world every time you visit!

Overall, I think it's a great entertainment blog, providing interesting and sometimes controversial stories. Always short and to the point, it's never a drag to read! There are also an incredible amount of photos on the site, as demonstrated by the post "The Heartbreak Kid Premiere". There's also that mash up video of the cartoon characters to the new Soldier Boy song, which is pretty annoying and funny at the same time! A great supplement to your favorite movie blog, which is right here, right?!?

Congrats to jleegirl on becoming famous! Take a peek on over there, I'm sure you'll find something interesting!

3 Comments Posted!:

Stephanie said...

Ooh, thanks for pointing me in her direction! I love celebrity dirt!

Test said...

Holy cow! I almost choked on my cookie when I saw my name up there! LOL! Thank you so much for the post. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!! :)

Do you have your email address posted by chance?

Thank you skittle!! :)

joen05 said...

I don't think my email address is posted, but its

joen05@gmail.com

Always looking to help out a fellow blogger!