Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Random Things Meme

ShowHype: hype it up!
My first meme. I've been tagged by Mrs. Mandypoo. 8 Random things about myself! Well, here we go....

1. My season tickets for BU hockey came in today! I'm really excited about that. :-)

2. I just set up a second blog which I will start working on shortly. (To Infiniti and Beyond) The link does not work yet, but it should soon.

3. I really like Apple Computers.

4. I've banked $16.54 from Adsense!

5. I am a twin. He does not have a blog. I have a little sister too. She has a blog.

6. I am a stats freak and I spend hours every day reading and commenting on blogs and checking on my stats. I really want this to be successful for me and everyone else! I like blogging a lot. :-)

7. I really like pasta.

8. I watch a TON of FOX TV. It's pretty much the only channel that's on my TV, since I don't have cable.

Probably more than 8 random facts about me in there, but I made it into 8. Anyway, here's the point where I tag some people to take on this. I'm gonna tag Matt, Kay, Pelf, DP, & Fletch!


Hopefully you guys have fun doing this! I'll throw in another random fact here! It's my girlfriend's birthday today!

Happy Birthday Babe!!!!

12 Comments Posted!:

Anonymous said...

WOW.. I haven't done a meme in a very long time!! :)

joen05 said...

Never a bad time to start again!

whatagem said...

Twins are creepy. My 10 yr old nieces are twins; they say the exact same thing at the exact same time--when they don't do that, they finish each other's sentences.

Then they get mad at me for not knowing which is which. :-D

joen05 said...

I like to think that I am not creepy, but what can ya do. We don't do what you mentioned though.

You can definitely tell who is who when you look at us. I look better :-)

Test said...

LOL Joe's creepy. ;-)

Happy birthday to your sweetie!

joen05 said...

lol.. I guess I am then.. :-P.

Calista*Was*Here said...

Hi,
I like your meme!

It's good to know that u start new blog!
I'm curious!

Pasta, pasta...hmmmm...I love pasta, too (much).

And
kiss your girlfriend!

joen05 said...

Oh I did, Calista :-). Thanks for the comment! I must try to get some of the whole wheat pasta you suggested to me!

Fletch said...

I'm sure I'm doing this wrong, but I'll post my 8 random things here:

1. I'm left-handed.
2. I'm flat-footed.
3. I was born in San Jose, CA, but have also lived in Boulder, CO and Phoenix, AZ.
4. I hate the feel of foam. Just thinking about touching it can give me chills.
5. I have a pug named Scooter (and three other pets).
6. I get (or bring, rather ;) ) a box of Raisinets every time I go to the theater.
7. On that note, amazingly, I am not obese - I'm 5'11", 170ish.
8. I've made a whopping $1.00 (or so) from AdSense. Apparently, I need to get pointers from Joe.

joen05 said...

Haha, fletch its been almost 3 months for that to come in, and they won't even pay that out, lol. If you could, post the meme on your blog, saying that I tagged you with it. Then tag 5 more people! It'll help build links! :-)

I'm flatfooted also!

As for the pointers... I don't really know. It just happened... but it's also been slowing down!

Mandy said...

Thanks for participating!

And just so you know, I LOVE pasta, too.

Jenn said...

you are creepy brother.
it's because...
YOU ARE ASIAN.
(says mom)