Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

How Much is Your Blog Worth: Volume 2, Part 2

ShowHype: hype it up!


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?


I've found that Wednesdays are my "fun" blogging days, where I don't necessarily blog about movies. Not that blogging about movies is not fun! This is one of those fun things that I like to update weekly. I'm up about double in worth what I was from last week, and that's thanks to you guys linking to my posts! I really appreciate it! I've got a meme that I've got to tackle on later, but I'd like to know how your blogs are doing using this system to determine worth! As always, I'm open to sharing links, and providing those technorati bumps that blogs love to get! Also, if you haven't already updated my link.. I'd appreciate it you could! I'm now at Intermission at Work or http://www.intermissionatwork.com.

My subscribership has also gone through the roof! I'm up to 23 today. Has anyone else noticed drastic changes in their subscribership recently?

On another note, if anyone is looking to buy a domain using GoDaddy, I suggest you search online for "godaddy coupons". That will usually provide you with some sort of code that lets you gets savings towards your own domain. It's my way of staying committed to blogging! Well, that's all for now.. gonna tackle that meme in a bit!

7 Comments Posted!:

Mandy said...

My blog is up to $14,113.50! Before that I was stuck at around $8,000 for awhile. I'm not sure what I did, but it worked!

Another useful tool I just found out about is your Google Page Rank predictor. Here's the link: http://www.iwebtool.com/pagerank_prediction

joen05 said...

Mandypoo, that means you got a lot more incoming links! That's awesome, I think I was right around there before I changed my domain.

Just tried the pagerank thing, that's pretty cool too!

whatagem said...

my subscribors go up and down constantly! I went from 12 to zero in a week, then back up to 6...I dunno, man! Speaking of which, looks like you're rearranging about as much as I do!

joen05 said...

Haha, whatagem, check a few posts down. I almost deleted my template, and lost most of my widgets, so I was forced to rebuild and rearrange, lol. Hope you like it!

matt said...

Are we still in competition? Cause it's still on as far as I'm concerned.

joen05 said...

Heck yeah Matt! What are you at? I'm workin back up to the glory I was once at.

Calista*Was*Here said...

$16.54 from Adsense???

CONGRATS!