Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Let's Make Someone Famous: Whatagem!

ShowHype: hype it up!
benderIt's that time of the week again, and we've got Whatagem in the spotlight! The picture we've got here on the left is actually from one of her blogs, and I love seeing it each time. Definitely shows what I'd like to do while promoting my blog, lol. She's got another blog over at The Battle Against Bootleg, which is a great read for anyone who's ever had trouble selling something on Ebay.

I'm gonna focus on the one that I found from her first, You Only Thought You Were Funny. Quite a name huh? I really like it...makes you think twice about yourself before you even start reading and chuckle. Another thing I like is how personal her blog is. Recently she's been blogging about a knee surgery that her husband has been dealing with, and how difficult it is. I mean, she couldn't even get out to see Superbad!

Another thing I can relate to is her recent post about blogging. It's a tough world out there in the blogosphere. I've even received some criticism for trying to monetize my blog. It definitely takes a lot of effort, and I can see that Whatagem is trying to put the time in to make it successful! She blogs about a lot of stuff, and a majority of it is pretty interesting, so let's all stop by and give her some love. If you like it, you can even stumble it and get her some good traffic! Feel free to do the same here :-)

As always, let me know if you'd like to be famous! I'd be more than happy to write something for you! Also let me know if you like the redesign on this page!

4 Comments Posted!:

Stephanie said...

I also really enjoy her blog! She has a way of making my day a little better!

Karen said...

Hi ! Blog party ! Please come !

Deadpoolite said...

You know, you got great taste in blogs I have to say. Keep those reviews coming!

Mandy said...

Whatagem has a great blog!!!