Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, September 21, 2007

Just Bought This :-)

ShowHype: hype it up!


Now I know some of you are going to think this is probably spam, but I actually just bought this and I'm really happy about it. What's best about it is that in addition to these items, I'm also getting 5 HD-DVDs free! Hmm.. how best to not make this sound like spam... lol. Well, I'm not really sure how to do that, but I thought I'd throw this one on here because I think it's a good deal. I'm not going to get into that whole format wars thing, because personally I don't know what's going to happen. This is just a solid deal, if you're looking to upgrade to HD and you have an Xbox 360. If you're interested, check it out, if not, no biggie! :-) I'll let you guys know how it is when it comes in on Tuesday! Sorry if I've annoyed anyone with this!

6 Comments Posted!:

SUBHK said...

Well I just had the red ring of lights experience, so definately not spending any money on Xbox 360 hard or software until I experience how the are in resolving the issue.

I guess the odds of a 360 dying will be too high for me anyway to rely on it for using as a movie player.

whatagem said...

Hey dude! I just posted a story I knew you would appreciate. It's titled, "There's Something Out There, Mulder"

Give me a holler

whatagem said...

Also, I was wondering if you might help me place ads in between posts. I've been searching all morning and have mainly been coming across things I just do not understand! :o)

SUBHK said...

whatagem, to place ads in between posts just go to your page template. Click edit on the "blog posts" and then select place ads between posts.

Hope that is what you were looking for!

joen05 said...

@subhk, I haven't had too much experience with the 360, I got mine for a great price, so adding this to it doesn't even add up to the regular cost yet!

@whatagem, I currently have ads WITHIN the post, I had to edit HTML to do that. The simpler way is what subhk has suggested! About to go check out your site!

Calista*Was*Here said...

If u say it's a good deal, I believe u.

Many things in USA r cheaper than here.
(Silly, must say.)