Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Film School Rejects!

ShowHype: hype it up!
Hi Everyone! I've just been included as a writer over at Film School Rejects! Don't worry, I won't be neglecting this blog at all, but this is an exciting opportunity for me. A chance to get my writing out there, and hopefully bring some more popularity to this blog.

For anyone who doesn't know, Film School Rejects is a site that provides movie reviews and movie news, and is quite an authority on the subjects! There are many contributing writers providing many opinions on any movie you could possibly want. Check them out for movie reviews, if I haven't provided one here first! Just kidding, feel free to visit both of us!

They always say one of the best ways to market yourself is to write on someone else's site. Well I'm grabbing that bull by the horns now!

Anyway, I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am, I can't wait to get my work out there! I just had to post about it before I went to bed. More tomorrow everyone!

8 Comments Posted!:

Steven said...

Congrats on the writing assignment at film school rejects.

I'm not sure about Jack Black as Green Lantern!!!

Steven

joen05 said...

I think Jack Black wants the movie to be made, not actually be green lantern... but we'll see. I don't think he'd make a good one either!

Calista*Was*Here said...

Hey, u spread your empire all around!
As long as u find it useful, I support u.

I hope 'they' will show u the money soon!

Cheerio!

joen05 said...

Well, actually I'm doing this one for free.. its not all about the money! They write about movies too, and they'll help me get my foot in the door, so I think it will help!

Fletch said...

Congrats on the new "job."

I'm interested to see if you get some exposure over here as a result of writing for them. I've thought about it as well, but did something similar (posted reviews over at Blogcritics) and found that it didn't result in much of anything for my site. Felt like it was a one-way street. But that's just one experience.

Anyway, good luck, and I'm sure I'll be reading your stuff over there. What name will you be posting under?

joen05 said...

Hey Fletch, I'll be posting under my name over there. I'm pretty excited about it, lets hope it all pans out!

Stephanie said...

Wow Congratulations! Keep us updated.

joen05 said...

Thanks,Skittle.. my first review there has already been posted!