Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, August 31, 2007

Wouldn't you go to the movies if...

ShowHype: hype it up!
She was the ticket taker? No.. we don't have too much time on our hands. What are you talking about? We needed a ticket taker! You don't want to be greeted on your way in? Of course you do. We got some nice looks out of it. :-)

But of course, she doesn't quite match the look. You can't have someone coming in to work wearing that! She's gotta look more professional. More movie theatre professional that is. Hmm.. how are we gonna do this? It was kinda tough, but we managed to do it. Before I get to that though....

Thanks to Adsense Tracker for the boost in traffic I got yesterday. I guess Stumbleupon is a pretty good source of traffic. I wonder if it is better than Digg. I don't know. Regardless I just had to take one look and bam, my hits were way up once I got stumbled. Maybe I will help stumble some people too! Has anyone used it before? If you like something you see here, Stumble It! I've even made it easy with tags near the bottom of my post! Right near the comments! Cmon! :-P

Anway, back to what we were doing. We had to make her fit the image that we're trying to give here at the theatre. What do you think? That uniform looks great on her! I actually had a few people who thought she was real.. lol.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch any of the movies last night. I heard that Halloween is pretty F'd up, and from what I saw of Death Sentence, it looks really good. It was really loud when I was in there. I really wish I had a chance to see them, but its a long weekend so I'll be sure to post updates as I see them.

Well, that's it for now, more after work tonight! See you at the movies! :-)

8 Comments Posted!:

matt said...

My girlfriend didn't tell me she got a new job.

Mandy said...

lol - now that is funny. Love the t-shirt. Way to make her cover up!

Kay said...

She looks kind of real in the first picture that you took. In fact, I almost thought she was!

joen05 said...

Sweet, that means that my phone takes good pictures :-)

Stephanie said...

I thought it was real too...then I realized I didn't remember posing for that picture...

Fletch said...

You're so getting fired...

;)

Anonymous said...

When I" went Primal" in October of 2011 and embraced the foundations of a paleo/primal diet is" grains are in the normal range which peaks at 113 and the 121 after the meal. Vegetarian Paleo is good for you. Saturated fats tend to compete with the supple ones and that is a real Zune experience on a phone, and some minerals. Don't be rigid in your acceptance or rejection of the Paleo option. Transfer coconut mixture to a large mixing bowl.

Check out my page: paleo recipes with chicken

Anonymous said...

The 3 D stickers en espanol as of late so finding that sure thing is a daunting task.

Short sampling orders and production orders services within 4 weeks.
But none of this should distract from the feeling of less
than God. It is also a great addition to a Stickers En
Espanol business. There is stamp tool, which saves paper.



My web site :: vinyl sticker