Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Let's Make Someone Famous: Skittle!

ShowHype: hype it up!
Well, time for a new thing I'm gonna try to start doing here.. making someone else famous, and maybe hanging on to their heels as they rocket their way to stardom. This week, I feature Skittle!

Now who is Skittle? And how did I come to meet her in the blogosphere? Actually, I believe it was Skittle that found me! This actually makes me pretty interested in how she came about finding me. Maybe we can include that in an edit to this post, or Skittle can let me know herself! On to who she is...

Skittle, like me, is a blog addict. She says so herself! And like me, she's trying to make a little dinero off blogging. C'mon, its no risk to try, so why not right? She's also been looking for a house recently too, which is again, a lot like me! My family just bought a new home! Basically, if you're looking for a blog about a woman out there in the real world, workin in business, and bloggin in her spare time so we can share in her world, go check out Skittle! She really succeeds in keepin it real.

Alright everybody, let's give it up to the first blog that I'm making famous! If I've interested you in becoming famous, let me know and you can be my next feature. Movies are the only form of entertainment out there, blogs can be famous too! Now get out there and go support our inagural famous blog in becoming famous! Feel free to support me while you're at it! (You know how ;-P)

11 Comments Posted!:

Mandy said...

WOW - my sis' blog is famous! Does that make me sorta famous as well?

joen05 said...

lol, I can make you famous too if you want, just let me know.. I'm gonna try to do one blog per week!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Thanks! You did a great job explaining me...but now I'm rethinking my last post which is nothing but one big complaint. I'd hate for my new readers to have a bad taste in their mouths! ;)

I think I found you off my sister's blog. Thanks for being a faithful reader & for making me famous!

Deadpoolite said...

Βut putting my madness into context would be like impossible dude. I need you in one piece so I'll spare you the horror:)

Great skittle promo post, time to check her blog then:)

Paper Fan Club said...

Great post and another great idea to help promote your peeps.

Ha! Skittle that's so true, isn't it? Even writing a blog for an audience can give you performance anxiety!

Daszzle said...

Aww, this is a great idea! WTG Skittle! I think I actually found her off of your blog originally... so way to promote, way before your big promotion (did that make sense?).

P.S. As for promoting others, you know how I love to be a blog whore ;) haha

P.S.S. On the list for this weekend: Superbad- AT LAST!

joen05 said...

Daszzle, you can be next if you'd like, just let me know! :-)

Mandy said...

Yeah, sure you can promote me. I'd simply LOVE to be famous! ;o)

joen05 said...

Sweet! Now I can get a list going of who I'm going to write about!

whatagem said...

Yo! I wanna be a rockstar!! (heh heh)

joen05 said...

Sweet Whatagem.. You can be one of my upcoming ones on my extensive list of blogs to promote. lol.