Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, August 13, 2007

Reminder: WATCH TV TONIGHT!!!!!

ShowHype: hype it up!

Last episode of Hell's Kitchen this season is tonight everyone! Make sure you tune in for it! I know I will be!

That's a creepy picture of Gordon. Which is why I put it up. Now that I have a bit of time to edit this, here's my prediction for the winner!

I think that... Bonnie will win. I'm actually in favor of Rock winning, but his dish wasn't as popular at all last week, and I think that he might melt down this week. Bonnie just needs to be consistent and realize that she can do it and she can win. Either way, I think the ending of this season will be a bit of a disappointment anyway, it should have been Jen I think. I hope that through posting I've gotten at least one person interested in the show, I hope it is back for another season for sure.

5 Comments Posted!:

Emily Rose said...

Starts in 23 minutes for me. I have been watching it now and then. Not too consistent, but I'm glad I get to see the finale. I hope Bonnie wins.

joen05 said...

Enjoy it, it was pretty good!

Jenny Wagner said...

Oh, I LOVE THIS SHOW! However, if Bonnie had won I would have been so upset! She seems to be a good enough cook, but needs to mature quite a bit before running a kitchen of her own.
jasyjensthoughts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

When you're a cook, it all comes down to how you see yourself. If all you think you have to do is cook, you will fail. If you know you need to be a leader, it's half the battle.

I saw this in Rock from day one, and It was clear he possessed skills in leadership and cooking that no other person had. Just watching him on the first day, I knew he would take Hell's Kitchen. And I was right.

whatagem said...

Rock has had actual kitchen experience. He deserves it. How often do you see a man praying on TV? ...Exactly. I am gald he won.