Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Milestone!

ShowHype: hype it up!
My Sitemeter now reads 1000 hits! Thanks everyone for all your support. I couldn't have done it without you guys... cuz I blocked my computer from registering.

I've been thinking about buying a domain. How does www.intermissionatwork.com sound to you? Maybe www.intermissionmovies.com? Have any of you thought of buying your own domains?

Well, thanks again! I'll put up another post when it reads 5000. Any predictions on how long that'll take? I guess 2.5 months.

7 Comments Posted!:

Calista*Was*Here said...

Congratulations! You work hard, my friend.

www.intermissionatwork.com - sounds fine!

I've told u before;
I'm more into "tell" then "sell", and I'm just annoyed by ads and chasing (pocket) money.
But I appreciate your effort.

Prediction?
Things happen fast here;
2 months!

Deadpoolite said...

Let the betting begin on when you are going to reach the next milestone!!! Of course you can trust me with the money...(let me check that escape pod once again...hmmmm....oooppsss....busted, lol!)

Congrats on your milestone and hope your blog goes from strength to strength with each passing day!

matt said...

Ok its on joen. First to 200,000. Winner gets something cool, I just don't know what yet. Great job on 1000 though. I'm pumped for you.

Kay said...

Woo! Congrats on 1,000 hits!

I'm going to second Calista's vote -- www.intermissionatwork.com is the best domain. It matches the title of your blog so there will be no confusion.

Test said...

Congrats!! I'm also with calista - two months tops.

I just registered my own domain name and will be switching soon myself. I like www.intermissionatwork.com but what ever you decide, we'll still find ya. ;-)

joen05 said...

Update! Just got my domain.. now I need to consider hosting sites. Any luck on those?

I secured www.intermissionatwork.com

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.