Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

How Much is Your Blog Worth (Volume 3)!

ShowHype: hype it up!


My blog is worth $12,984.42.
How much is your blog worth?


I have achieved my goal for this week! I actually exceeded it. How is everyone else doing with this? Matt, the challenge is on. First one to $1,000,000 wins. This has been a neat little tool that has helped keep me engaged with this blog. Every time I check it and it goes up it feels like an accomplishment! Anyone having trouble keeping up with their blog? Maybe this will help! Brr... I'm cold. Off to get a sweatshirt before I research my next entry!

4 Comments Posted!:

Stephanie said...

Cold? Sweatshirt? I Wish! It's over 100 degrees here today!

joen05 said...

I wish it were around 75.. that's the temperature I like!

matt said...

What the crap! Mine hasn't moved one cent. Are you adding ads or something??

joen05 said...

LOL. I actually think its based on how many people link to you and your technorati ranking.. lol.