Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, July 30, 2007

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShowHype: hype it up!
I WAS WRONG!!!!!

I thought for sure I was going to be right about the winner of Hell's Kitchen. I really didn't think Bonnie had it in her, but she must've really showed Ramsay shes got it. It was probably Jen's miss on the sabotaged dish that did her in. I know this is going to provide some great conversation at lunch tomorrow.

I think Rock will win now. I believe he's always wanted it more than Bonnie. But again the preview for next week's episode teases me. I always like the last show in the season for Hell's Kitchen. It's always so unique, with the two restaurants being designed side by side. Makes me wish I could do something like that. That's something else I'd like to do. Learn to cook. I'm successfully making myself hungry again.

What did you guys think of tonight's episode? Did you love it or hate it? You already know my opinion, let me know yours! Again, I encourage you to check out the show if you haven't seen it before. I can't wait until the DVDs come out!

I'm going to try to find something to eat... Bon Appetit!

3 Comments Posted!:

whatagem said...

I gotta a funny post on Hell's Kitchen coming up--tonight if I have time.
PS--Love the pic, really cute photo

matt said...

I started the show last night but didn't get very far at all. I think ESPN caught my attention. I'll try harder next week and maybe even cook for the family that night too.

Anonymous said...

can't believe i fell asleep.
awful. just awful.