Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, July 30, 2007

Reminder: WATCH TV TONIGHT!

ShowHype: hype it up!


I can't wait! The preview for this show was incredible. Looks like Ramsay is going to get a little bit of his own medicine. Maybe that's what he's looking for, even though I don't see him taking it that well. I fully believe that Bonnie will be gone after this week, and it will be a showdown between Rock and Jen. Ahh.. this is definitely what the doctor ordered for tonight. I'm so looking forward to this after such a long weekend.

My prediction for the winner of this season? Jen

I think Rock shot himself in the foot last week with his outbursts. Ramsay's going to need someone who's a bit more in control of themselves.

For those of you who watch the show, let me know what you think! For those that don't, check it out!

1 Comments Posted!:

Calista*Was*Here said...

U are doing fine!

http://health4allcheck.blogspot.com.