Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, March 17, 2008

Name that Blog!

ShowHype: hype it up!
Well, Mrs. Mandypoo has put us all to the task of naming her blog. I am personally a fan of the name as it is, but as well all know, change has to occur at some point. She's even having a contest for a gift card to Starbucks for the person who has the best name for her blog! I think it's a great idea, and I feel in a giving mood, so I'm going to add to the incentive.

First though, here's my suggestion for Mandy's new blog name.. how about MamaMandy.com? Maybe not the most creative thing in the world, but it eases the transition to the new name.... right? We all know blog names are important, and while I hope I win, here's how I'm gonna help you out Mandy!

I'm going to get the domain for you, from GoDaddy, Mandy, for 1 year! All you have to do is drive people to comment on this post with a suggestion, and sign up for our (mine and yours) RSS feeds by email. If you can get 20 different people (not including you or myself), I'll get you any one (non-premium) domain that you choose from the entries! That way you'll have a great new domain name to attach to your blog, and hopefully some new subscribers!

The person who's domain name choice gets picked will get a free movie ticket! Gotta have my movies attachment somewhere!

Pretty simple, I hope! Now get out there and get your entries in...our favorite Mommy Blogger needs a new domain name!

2 Comments Posted!:

Stephanie said...

Wow! How cool of you! That is exciting for both of you, and after the big Blog Party last week, hopefully she can round up some new readers for both of you!

Mandy said...

YAY!!! We'll see what kind of magic I can work! ;o)

And I like your name idea, by the way!