Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Just Thought I'd let you know

ShowHype: hype it up!

That Hell's Kitchen is coming back on! The first new episode is on Tuesday, so don't miss it. Of course, I'm gonna have to ask that you guys can't spoil it for me because I have to work. I will, of course, be DVR-ing it, so I'll be sure to make some comments on it afterwards.

Do any of you guys who still read this watch Hell's Kitchen? Maybe I'll make a weekly post about it, because I really really enjoy this show. I have to say that it's one of my favorites. Gordon Ramsay is the man. I enjoyed his other show too, but I'm having a brain fart and can't remember what it was called. Kitchen Nightmares! That was it. I loved that one. Dunno what it is I liked about those shows so much, but I do.

Now if only I could cook like him, I think my girlfriend would appreciate my love of the show that much more.

Get ready for Hell!!!!!! ('s Kitchen) :-)

4 Comments Posted!:

Stephanie said...

I've never actually watched it, but Mandypoo really seems to love it. Maybe I'll try it out.

Mandy said...

I LOVE IT!!! It is sooo funny to me. I mean, these people know how Chef Ramsey is before they go on the show, yet they always get so upset when he curses them out. I just find it comical. And I agree, I wish I could cook like any one of them!

joen05 said...

Great to hear it, Skittle, you should really check it out!!

Mandy... I can't wait! Have you picked a name for your blog yet?

Mandy said...

Yes - read about it here...
http://mrs-mandypoo.blogspot.com/2008/03/and-winner-is.html