Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Your Opinion Please!

ShowHype: hype it up!
Hey folks. Just wanted to ask your opinion on something. What do you guys think of this desk below? I've already asked a few people and got some pretty positive feedback. I'm going for a modern look for my new blogging desk :-) A modern overall look for my room!


I dunno about you guys, but I likes it a lot! It's not the coup de grace for my new blogging setup. The best part is still a bit further off. Hopefully it will be easier to get when I make some more money online. I've dropped paid posting for now, so it'll probably be a little more difficult. Thanks to Ryan Powell for the image above!

Hope to hear from you guys. Semi-Pro screening is tomorrow, I hope it's enjoyable. I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Talk soon!

6 Comments Posted!:

Fletch said...

I don't care for desks where the keyboard is on that movable tray - the tray always moves when I don't want it to, and it's just too low. But that's just me - if those things aren't an issue for you, no worries. From a looks standpoint, the desk is great - nice and modern.

joen05 said...

I was considering that issue... it is a valid point. I wish it were available in stores so I could check it out better!

Anonymous said...

If you are going for the modern look, then look no further, that is a great looking desk.

I would love one of those classic mahogny desks they used in the power offices in the old days. Ah well, maybe one day :)

Mandy said...

It is really neat looking, but I agree with Fletch. I can't stand those stupid trays that the keyboard sits on. But since you're probably going to be the one to put it together, you could just not include that part...

Mandy said...

Oh, and I haven't had much luck with the paid posting recently, either...disappointing.

Tam said...

Would it be high maintenance cleaning wise would be my issue.
The see through surface might look grotty quickly if not maintained.