Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sorry, Your Writer was on Strike

ShowHype: hype it up!
Well, not really. It was more of a hiatus. With the holidays and everything, I've just been so darn busy, and I didn't have it in me to pull a couple of 4 hr sleep nights just to post. I wish I could've been stronger, but I wasn't. Thanks for everyone who stopped by to check on me. (Zero.) :-P. A lot of stuff has happened, and I'll do my best to provide updates on blogs where they need it.

As you might have checked over at Joe Likes It, Black Friday recently passed, and I for one did not take part in the festivities. I had something else in mind, and was on my way to New York City. I hope that some of you did check out the deals that were being offered, and saved yourself some good dinero! If not, go get something from Joe Likes it... now! Just kidding. Now spend it at the movies! You know you deserve a good movie now.... if you can find one to watch. Might I suggest Enchanted for you disney movie fans out there? Or there is the holiday surprise This Christmas, which I myself will be heading out to see this weekend. Everyone needs a feel good movie. There's not coming up this week, but I'll be sure to post about that tomorrow. I know I missed last week's.

Well, I mentioned that I was heading over to New York City. Well, besides spending a good amount of quality time with my girlfriend, I was there for the Red Hot Hockey Classic at Madison Square Garden! For those of you who don't know (and I'm sure there are plenty of you out there), this matchup featured my Boston University Terriers against the Cornell Big Red. Needless to say, there was a lot of Red and White at the world's most Famous Arena! The good news is that my Terriers won!!! I'll be writing a post about it with better pictures over at Let's Go Terriers when I get a chance. Most likely tomorrow!

Finally, for anyone who's been trying to keep up with my journey for a car, I've almost gotten there. I didn't get as much of it from my internet income as I wished, but it's ok. Just have to finalize a few things, and I should be good!

I'm going to get back to regular posting and commenting tomorrow, I just wanted to post tonight to let everyone know that I'm back! While I'm here, I'd like to ask those of you that do read this, what would you like to hear? I know that there are some that are disappointed by my paid posts here, and trust me, they're not the greatest things in the world, but while I'm going to keep them to help me generate a little extra income, I'd like to post more about what you would like to read about... especially about the movies. I know a lot about the industry, but I can't always find something that I would find interesting. Just let me know, and I'll do my best to satisfy!

I'll admit, I get a little jealous when I see all the comments on Matt's Blog. :-\. He deserves it though, I don't know anyone who writes quite like him!!

2 Comments Posted!:

Calista*Was*Here said...

I'm glad you're back!
Oh, you had wonderful time in New York! Cool!

I support your idea to earn some money of blogging, I'm okay with that.

Considering your writings, I like your "Random" label.

See you! /now and there/

Bye

matt said...

Probably because no one wants to write like me....Thanks Pal.