Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Movie Hype (it Up!)

ShowHype: hype it up!
Love submitting your movie articles to Digg but find that they're not popular enough, that people don't want to read about movies enough? Well, ShowHype may just be the thing for people like me and you. The movie blogger. I'm speaking specifically to some of my readers who have movie blogs, like Fletch.

You may have noticed that I've replaced the digg buttons with ShowHype buttons on this site. I think that they are far more relevant than Digg buttons, though I still encourage you to Digg my posts if you think they are Digg-worthy. However, if you're looking for the latest in movie news, I do suggest taking a look over at Show Hype. I also encourage you to submit my articles if you think they are good enough, or Hype em up ;-).

It's easy to sign up and its free. If you write about movies let me know and I'll hype up your stuff for you. Or, if you just happen to write about movies, let me know and I'll take care of it. Famous Blogs, don't worry, I will find posts that I think are relevant and hype em for ya. Just a little added benefit. :-) I did find that I got a nice little surge in traffic from this. So I do hope that it will help you guys out.

Well, that's all for now, I will be back for more tomorrow. Late night at work tonight. And I got a story for ya, so stay tuned!!

4 Comments Posted!:

Fletch said...

I will definitely check this out. Gracias!

Fletch said...

Joe, can you send me your email address? There's something I want to send you, but can't find your address anywhere. Mine can be found through my profile.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, thanks for writing us up! We are really excited to have movie bloggers and film buffs on ShowHype. Welcome aboard and let me know if you have any suggestions.

Matt said...

Mmm, I've checked this out and it looks interesting. I might have to try it out as well.