Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

If You Don't Want to Go to the Movies

ShowHype: hype it up!
Amazon is having a pretty great sale right now. Found this deal off of the Consumerist. Amazon has a bunch of DVDs on sale for 50% off. Some really great titles here, so if you're looking to own some movies without having to pay much for them, check out the Cheap DVDsthat they are offering!

I know that I always suggest going to the movies, and I should, because I work at one. Don't let this be an excuse not to go to the movies!! Buy the DVDs, and use the money that you saved to go TO the movies. :-) That's what I suggest. It's the best thing you could possibly do. Plus it makes me like you better, so that's always a plus. Besides, if you don't go to the movies then I don't have anything to write about.

Anyway just wanted to throw that one out there. I'll do a real post later on tonight. Check out the consumerist daily for great deals. It's good for funny business articles too. :-)

4 Comments Posted!:

Mandy said...

You've been featured!

matt said...

Sweet.

joen05 said...

Thanks mandypoo!

Check it out matt, it's what's up.

starttothink said...

Another site worth checking in terms of cheap DVDs... http://www.deepdiscount.com/
I've had decent luck buying through them so far.