Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, September 17, 2007

How to Popularize your Blog

ShowHype: hype it up!
I know there's a huge waiting line for people waiting to be famous on this site, but if you can't wait to get your blog out there, there's another way to do it! Blogrush launched today, with an easy to install widget! Check it out here! When you've installed it, you'll get a widget like the one I have on the right. Your blog could be appearing on hundreds of other blogs every day!

Of course, you could always get on the list to be made famous here. It's had huge impacts. Just ask whatagem, Mrs. Mandypoo, and Skittle. They'll vouch for me. One day they'll make a movie about all the blogs I make famous. :-) Make sure you get in line before its too late!

In anticipation of this week's movie openings, I thought I'd run a little poll:









More later on tonight! Bye for now!

Disclaimer: Becoming Famous, while awesome, does not guarantee any results. I've always wanted to have a disclaimer. I wonder if anyone will read this. I am working on ideas to get these people tons of hits though, so just bear with me! As always, if you want to become famous, just drop me a comment!

6 Comments Posted!:

Stephanie said...

What is the feed url? I tried www.blogger.com and www.blogspot.com I have no idea what that actually means :)

joen05 said...

Hi Skittle! You can find your feed url in the settings of your blog, and under "site feed". If you've burned your feed through feedburner you can check there too!

I hope that answered your question, if not, let me know!

Mandy said...

lol - love the disclaimer! And I updated your site address on my link list!

Calista*Was*Here said...

Hi,
I don't want to be famous, I just want to make friendships!

DeeDubya said...

I might try this out as the Criterio one doesnt seem to be gaining any views. Thanks for the comment anyway, and sure, I'll swap links for you.

Fletch said...

I put a Blogrush widget on my blog yesterday. No hits from it thus far. I'll keep it for a few weeks - if it's still giving me nothing, I'll ditch it. Worth a try, though.