Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How Much is Your Blog Worth: The Return!

ShowHype: hype it up!


My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?



Well, I've decided to bring this back. Things have changed since I've picked up the new domain. As some of you may know, this little quiz is based on your technorati ranking. Unfortunately, technorati does not change your ranking when you updated a domain name. If you didn't know, I've recently changed the domain of this blog to www.intermissionatwork.com. I figured this would be a way to keep me dedicated to this! If you haven't already, please update my link if you have the chance! Matt, you're in the lead once again! I will try to catch up to your greatness again.

Has anyone else had a positive result since the last time they checked their blog? Let me know how you're doing, maybe we can post our results or have a friendly contest, lol.


Just an update here on Blogrush. As you can see from the little image here on the side, your links actually do appear on other people's blogs! I found this one at Chaseblogger's website. So if you're looking to promote your website, this could be a decent way to do it. I haven't generated any clicks yet, but it could happen, especially with more exposure. So give Blogrush a try if you're looking to get the word out there!

Sorry, I was just excited to see my link actually appear here... heh. I didn't think it would actually work.. but I guess it does show up. Now clicky click!

More interesting news that is not enough to create a new blog post about. Today is International Talk like a Pirate Day! I saw this on my work schedule (company wide) and thought that it was just a huge joke from the kids over in development. Then I headed over to digg and saw it there. I almost hit the floor laughing! Y'ar Mateys!

6 Comments Posted!:

Calista*Was*Here said...

U have many widgets, ads and all; do u really make money of that?
I know it takes a lot of effort to sustain whole system, so r u satisfied?

Wish u well!

joen05 said...

Calista, most of these are experiments and I want to see if they work! I have made a little, but not been paid yet. Maybe they will pay off more as this blog matures, I am still trying to find my balance!

Fletch said...

I saw a link for you on Film School Rejects' Blogrush widget just a minute ago.

That said, I removed the widget from my site. I don't like that it's not adjustable color-wise (it may be, though), but moreso because I wasn't getting any hits at all from it. Meh.

Congrats on the new domain name. I had not noticed, but have updated your link on my site.

joen05 said...

Hey fletch, I understand that. That's why I'm sticking with the white background for now, it gives me a lot of versatility as to what will match. I haven't actually had any hits from it yet, but I'll keep it for a while and see how it pans out. Thanks for the comment!

Kay said...

Oh man, that bites that you have to start all over again with the new domain! I'm sure you'll do better next week -- you always improve your worth from week to week.

joen05 said...

I try Kay! Don't forget to update my domain name in your blogroll, that's one step closer to the goal!