Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

How Much is Your Blog Worth?

ShowHype: hype it up!


My blog is worth $5,080.86.
How much is your blog worth?



Where do I cash in? lol jk. Try it out and let me know how much your blogs are worth! For now I'll just cash the meager check that the movie theatre provides me. Speaking of which, I wish I could get commission at the theatre. I think it might actually get us to try harder to make people happy and coming back. Probably not the best idea I've ever had, but it provides more incentive than the regular wages perhaps.

This blog has actually performed better than I thought it would. A lot of times you don't think anyone will read your stuff. When I check my counters I am pleasantly surprised and I'd like to thank everyone who reads this for that. If it wasn't for your reading and commenting, I probably would have given up. It's nice to know that people out there might actually look forward to reading what I have to say! (Yeah right). It's hard to keep up with commenting on all the blogs that I read, but I try my best!

Almost time to go home from work! I'm ready for a nap.

9 Comments Posted!:

SQT said...

If only my blog made money.....I'd be a happy happy girl.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi.

SUBHK said...

You are doing a lot better then mine...

According to them my blog is worth $564.54. Would still cash it if I could thouhh ;)

www.subhk.blogspot.com

joen05 said...

There is a way to make money sqt! Take a look around my blog and you'll see them ;-). Subhk, I'm sure the hits will start coming soon.. I just need those clicks to come!

matt said...

My blog is worth $8,920,494.17!!
I wish.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I don't earn money, but I wouldn't like to lose to 450 posts I've done.

Daszzle said...

Alright Joen, as my resident movie expert here are my weekend choices:

-The Bourne series ... starting from the beginning
-Hairspray (I loved that musical)
-In the Land of Women (if that's even out yet)

What do you think?

Karen said...

I haven't checked how much my blog is worth. I see youa ren't hugely busy ! Thanks for coming by my site. I'll be happy to trade links !

www.whymoneymatters.blogspot.com

joen05 said...

@daszzle, I think if you really liked the musical Hairspray, I'd go for that one. Bourne would be the choice if you're looking for action, and the third one isn't out yet!

@karen, I'd be glad to add you!

Daszzle said...

Thanks for the advice Joen... I think you're definitely right.