Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, December 24, 2007

For the Lurkers

ShowHype: hype it up!
What does that even mean? Well this site gets a good amount of visitors, but doesn't get anymore comments. I don't know why. I do suppose that its the paid posts, but a guy has to make money somehow. I need a little extra to support myself, and this is one way to do it. I still may move these to a different blog, because I do value my readers.

Anyway, to get things off my agenda, I thought I'd link over to a movie review done by a fellow blogger. This one was done by Skittle, and it is for I Am Legend. Thanks Skittle for writing that!

Now back to the main topic of the post. I love comments... and they've been dwindling. The readers and bloggers that I started out with are still active for the most part, because I still see them commenting on other blogs. No hits at you guys, I understand that the writing quality has gone down, and so hasn't the frequency. My life is just catching up to me... I can't force myself to stay up late and blog all the time anymore. Luckily I have this night off so that I can blog!

One simple request that I have is... if you're reading this post, leave a comment! I want to compile a list to see who will do it. I'll surely make it worth your while! It can simply be a quick hello. I especially want to hear from those who just stop by the blog and are not regular readers. What do I need to do to make you a regular reader?

I havta get ready to go to church... hope to hear from all of you soon!

4 Comments Posted!:

Rafael said...

You must have some great Xmas stories of what happened during the xmas weekend - can't wait to read them.
The Century Theater around where I live was so packed Xmas day - I thought that Xmas meant that you spend time with you families.

Eyerex said...

Hello i found your blog from one of the other sites i have a link too the other week and have been popping in to have a read

Fletch said...

You may know me, I am a regular commenter. ;)

Mandy said...

Sorry I haven't been commenting much...I'm a guilty party! But that is only because with a new 3 week old I get just enough time to read and not comment. But we're getting better at our schedules so I'll try to leave more comments! And I agree that it does motivate you a little more, because I have the same problem over at my blog!