Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, November 12, 2007

Quick Recap

ShowHype: hype it up!
Man, I've been so tired this week. Stayed out late Friday to watch a hockey game. (Well it wasn't that late, but I had to work at 8 the next morning.) Worked at 8 the next morning... look I'm already repeating myself. Went out to dinner with my lovely girlfriend, then did some shopping around for furniture. (Pictures to come later!). Then went to purchase some house stuff with my mom this morning, then work in the evening until about 1 hour ago. Shouldn't have been there that long but was taking some sexual harrassment test. Good stuff. THREE HOURS WORTH OF IT. Gawd, I couldn't believe how long that stuff was!

Some guest highlights from the past few days:
  • "How was I supposed to know it was in a different theatre?!?! Your sign was down. How was I supposed to know the poster in front of the theatre was the actual movie?!?! You're not playing a movie in there cuz your theatre name is blank!" (Ok, I exaggerated that one)
  • "If you don't let me in, I'm going to legally cheat the system and get in." (Is that possible?)
  • "My kids felt rushed by your cashier. We deserve passes."
And my favorite:
  • We're out of butter.
lol. Oh noes! Popcorn without butter? It's ok, we borrowed some. Well, borrowed forever cuz we're not giving it back! Anyway, it's late and I'm tired.... more later!

2 Comments Posted!:

Stephanie said...

Haha, since I'm home today, I watched Mad TV reruns, and saw one about a theatre, it made me think of you, and was quite hilarious. Maybe I'll look it up and post it just for you. Probably not, I just took more drugs, so I'll probably just sleep instead.

Mandy said...

lol - why would someone deserve passes for feeling rushed by your cashier?? People LOVE to get something for free...

And lol at Skittle - I love Mad TV!