Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, November 8, 2007

An Easy Fix for Your Teeth

ShowHype: hype it up!
Have you ever been munching on that candy at the movies and wondered what it does to your teeth? Nope, me either. It does cause cavities though, and those things have to be filled. However, if you're like me, you've had one of them fall out, no matter what you do. I happened to be chewing gum when it happened.

I didn't even realize what had happened until I crunched down on my own filling. I wasn't able to eat right again until it got fixed. However, if I had Dentemp OS, I wouldn't have had to worry about that. Dentemp OS is a product that you can use in place of your fillings that have fallen out, or on loose crowns. It works so well that you can eat again 30 minutes after you've applied it. Now that would have helped me out so much when I accidentally chewed out my filling.

So the next time you have a filling fall out on you while you're munching at the movies, just whip out some Dentemp OS, the temporary dental repair. Save yourself from the pain!


7 Comments Posted!:

Unknown said...

I hate popcorn - I know, terrible thing to say isn't it.

matt said...

I usually just eat though the pain. I'm a real man. Who needs feelings anyway? I mean if that...wait a minute, are you getting paid to advertise here? You are sneaky my friend. Very sneaky.

joen05 said...

I try matt... nah I'll try to put up a regular post tomorrow. Just didn't have time today!

Stephanie said...

I feel I owe you some love since it's been a while, but congrats on the paid postings! Yay for making money. I've been doing quite a bit lately. I'm hoping to make some extra Christmas cash, so trying to get as much in as I can this month!

joen05 said...

Thanks, Skittle! I have to do some more of it, I really like the monetizing, but I am afraid that my readers don't appreciate them!

Fletch said...

"but I am afraid that my readers don't appreciate them!"

You'll have to count me in this group.

joen05 said...

I totally understand that, fletch. I'm actually trying to get my 10 posts in so I can move the paid posts to another blog. Just happened that this was my oldest blog, and got accepted.