Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I need more sleep

ShowHype: hype it up!
Ugh. I feel like this almost every morning. (Pictures from I can haz cheeseburger.) Good thing my family will wake me up so I can get off to work every morning. (Ok, they didn't do it once, and I was late.) I just can't bring myself to go to bed early! There is just too much good TV on! I've been watching a lot of late night FOX. I know, there are better things to watch, but I don't have cable. I'll be happy to take donations to pay for it! Just kidding. Looks like some people agree with me about FOX TV though.

I know a lot of people have trouble falling asleep at night. With me, I am tired, its just that I always think of something else to do before I fall asleep. Sometimes, its surfing the net. Sometimes I read. Recently, its been checking this blog, even though I've only had it for a few days. Then again, staying up late gives me the concentration needed to be creative enough to write in this blog, and give me the energy to surf the web for images to post, so I guess that will continue. Heh heh.

I should also add that eating big breakfasts, and the calm scenery at my office really aid my being able to stay awake. I'll post some pictures of the building I work in soon, its actually really nice. Hey! It looks like eating more isn't so bad for you after all! It also looks like it costs more to eat healthy, which should be no problem since my site is rolling in dough! I made my first $0.01 yesterday! Seriously though, its not about the money. This is a lot of fun for me, and it's helping to keep me sane while I "work".

It seems like there have actually been some readers to this blog lately. I've been getting comments, which I really appreciate! I really enjoy writing into this, so I hope that there will be a lot of readers. If there is anything you like, or anything you would like to hear about, please let me know! Also, stay tuned for my update on the upcoming Simpsons Movie! Now....

1 Comments Posted!:

Anonymous said...

i think that our family wake ups are quite unique.

"get UP! I WILL leave WITHOUT YOU in ten minutes!!!!!"

it's enough to bring a smile to anybody's face. :)

<333 jenn