Google
Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, July 23, 2007

Blogging!

ShowHype: hype it up!
Welcome to my blog everyone! I'm just going to be using this to post quick entries about the goings-on in my life, and also any interesting stories or opinions I may have. Some basic info, I work for a medical IT company as a programmer, and also as a movie theatre manager on the weekends. In other words, I get to see all movies for free, and help serve you popcorn! I'm also a HUGE hockey fan, especially for BU, my alma mater.

My main goal right now is to get a car, so that I can have some more freedom. Feel free to help me out if you'd like! :-)

Upcoming movies that I'd like to see (or have already come out and I haven't seen yet):

Transformers (I know, I know, I should have already seen it)
Harry Potter 5
The Simpsons Movie

More updates to come soon!

Update: Just posting a picture of myself to use as my profile picture.

0 Comments Posted!: